Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sick Boy



For the past two days, Snowflake has been sick with his first REAL cold since birth. I think I owe his great health to breastfeeding. Speaking of which, I feel like the world's biggest pacifier or nothing more than a milk tanker.

He has been nursing so much I feel like I have a 30lb. lobster locked onto my nipples. He doesn't suck with the same technique as he did when he was going for total nutrition. To the women who say they've been aroused by breastfeeding, you're whacked! You give bf-er's a bad name!

To me there is nothing sexy or stimulating about being gnawed on like a squirrel who nibbles at a nut. I feel like I have two big bags of cookies hanging off my chest. As annoying as it may be, I can't help but feel for Snowflake. His wish is my
command.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, cookie bags, that's funny. Now I can't think of you without imagining chips ahoy bags hanging from your chest. You're gonna be popular at the school yard.