Thursday, March 30, 2006

He's the Howard Dean to my Xtina!

It's like the old Faberge Organics Farrah Faucett commercial from the 70's: "You tell a friend and they'll tell a friend and so on and so forth..." all the while the screen is splitting and her image multiplying. It's kind of like that.

Over on the Yummy WC, she's always "thinking about" something interesting. It's here I discovered the link she discovered that her friend discovered that another discovered and so on and so forth. According to this website, the adorable J, looks like Jason Biggs, compared with their celebrity database.

When I uploaded the photo of Snowflake and myself from this post, it turns out he's the Howard Dean to my Xtina(our top match)! Damn! It must be high resolution, because it picked up the fact that BOTH Xtina and I have teensie nose studs in common, and that's about all.

Snowflake? Yeah, I suppose there could be a little bit of a politician in there, but he hasn't reared his ugly head yet. In any case, you should definitely try it. You might look just like Farrah Faucett's long lost twin or Hulk Hogan(not that HH, but the HH in the hormone free chicken commercial, yes, it's THAT good). It's free and I'm sure you'll tell your friends and they'll tell their's and so on and so forth...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun website, says I'm looking a little like...Madonna

Anonymous said...

Yay! You at least get to be a *girl*, though I confess I don't know who xtina is. I'll have to google her. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh...she's christina aguilera! ACK! I think I'd rather look like Jason Biggs! But don't worry, you're much cuter (and not nearly so skanky) as xtina. ;)

Anonymous said...

Uber Skank! I'd rather look like JB, too! Madonna is sooooo good, Shell! I could live with that. Snowflake's next best match was Johnny Depp...WTF?!?! That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Funny! I checked out that website a while back but can't remember who they came up with. It was definately not close, though. I could deal with Xtina's body (actually, she's a little to scrawny for my tastes) but she looks a little too aardvardkish in the face. It would have been cute if they came up with Alvin the Chipmunk in honor of Snowflake's cheeks!