Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Matter Over Mind

Note to Self: Do not buy Easter candy one month before said holiday with the intention of actually having enough left to fill three babies' teensie tinesy baskets.

What were you thinking? Yum! That's what I was thinking. Besides, two of them barely have teeth. I love chocolate. It does have that certain lovey dovey effect on me. I think I've had enough miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Although they taste de-lish! in their respective white and milk chocolate robes, I'm thinking they look more and more like squashed nut sack patties everyday. And no matter how much I think about sex and my lack thereof, they become less and less appetizing the more I contemplate the way they look naked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm a little unsure about what looks unappetizing. The Reese's PB Eggs or the real nut sacks? ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that you think there would still be any candy in a month. Yeah, right!!

(Um...candy!)

Anonymous said...

Candy companies are evil to send the candy out so early.

Anonymous said...

Easter. Good idea, finding eggs full of candy on Easter. Bad idea, finding eggs full of candy on Christmas.