Saturday, March 25, 2006

Big Brother & Big Bottoms

I found it fascinating and a little creepy when I noticed a recurring visitor to my page is a company that specializes in listening in to blogs for market research for Fortune 500 companies. I'm not suprised, but it gives me the willies in a way. I think everyone(that's all five of us) should pick their most loathful or favorite item and blog about it, make it bizarre yet believable and then we'll comment in agreement. Screw them!

Yesterday I was bored out of my skullcap at work and found this(caution) on Blogger. Obviously there's some BAD Photoshopping going on, but it's ALSO freakishly scarey that these women have no idea they're being snapped. Offensive? Maybe. Creepy? Definitely!

Honestly, I was laughing because the writer is so damn polite and cute in his descriptions. Just compare him to his links. I especially liked his caption for the gardening lady who lives next door to one of his blokes. I think I'm gonna have to start calling my mother the Blonde Mature. I just like the way that sounds, NOT that she has the ass for it. Although he would indeed have a field day here in the Northwoods. The pants he prefers... isn't that a little Truth or Dare?

Please forward an email warning all of your well endowed bootilicious female friends, ample jiggle bottom family members and those you care about with cushiony love matts that they should definitely start watching their asses in public. And for the love of God, DO NOT bend over, EVER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ass is on high allert!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I don't even know what to think. It's one thing to check out someone's ass (I'll admit it, I do it), but it's completely different to take a picture of it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ms.B...There is so much worse out there, just google upskirt.com and you'll find a whole gagging gaggle of fetishes on unsuspecting passers by. Don't be like me, ALWAYS wear underwear with a skirt! I learned my lesson the hard way at a social gathering on a rebar balcony in the chill of Autumn, half buzzed up I realized there were people below me, YIKES, but I am hoping it was too dark to see anything. I just laughed and had another glass of vino. Those were the days, Baby.