Monday, March 06, 2006

I Spy The Eye of Dr. TJ Eckelberg


Snowflake doesn't know it, but I play with all of his toys before he gets his meaty little hands on them. In this case, it's an Andre the Giant sized magnifying glass from HABA. I was shocked by it's size! It's fantastically wonking! Something like this just begs to be played with. I laughed when I removed it from the box.

The lens is one helluva nice piece of plexiglass with a beautiful hard maple handle. Damn, I love nice toys and I like to play with them almost as much as Snowflake does. I can't wait to capture Snowflake with this. It's almost like the Rolls Royce of Cracker Jack prizes. I feel soooo 1970's Inspector Cleuseau. Now I'm thinking, could this possibly burn the house down?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smack! Is that really your eye?

How's the potty training going?

Anonymous said...

Yes, isn't it weird? I took that with one hand shooting into a funky convex mirror I have hanging in my kitchen. It was a lucky shot, but a strange one! I cropped out the hand holding the camera and made that freaky big eye a tad bluer than it actually is. I seriously am not a cyclops!

Potty traing, what's that? He hasn't been interested since those three glorious times...I'm always trying to encourage him, though. Any tips, tricks suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo! I hear ya re potty usage. It is non-existant here. I am just awaiting a new wave of enthusiasm.

Anonymous said...

Way back when, gosh, it seems lika a lifetime ago, Shogun, I and my mom helped raise a little girl who became part of our family. She was two months old when I started babysitting her. I had her 12 hours a day for almost a year, then my mom pitched in when I started college. She turns 18 this summer. I can't remember her potty training years. Total blank. Weird.

Side note, I wish i knew how to do more on the computer. I couldn't even begin to do anything with photos. Poo.

Anonymous said...

SHAFT