Saturday, March 04, 2006

Gay Tight!


This is an adorable Benetton sweatshirt that my best friend sent Snowflake for his upcoming birthday. We just received it today in the post. It's funny because he's always late sending stuff and he knows it. When Snowflake was born I made him swear to send him postcards from around the world. Out of the six or so postcards he's gotten, only one was mailed from it's actual country of origin. The others have all been mailed from MIAMI, hello!

We were talking about it a few days ago and I was excited.

"What size is it?" I ask.

"Um, let's see, a 74. Oh shit, that's twelve months!" he says.

"Don't worry it'll probably fit. He has other 74's in jackets and they're okay."

"It'll be gay tight!" he says, "And if doesn't fit, give it to your brother's baby."



I'll have to stretch it out and never wash it. I think it's adorable, definitely very sleek and form fitting. Man, that is sooooo EURO! I wish he was wearing a red pair of baby Speedos and some goggles with it.


Snowflake has such a big head, thank goodness I ended up with a C-Section. Having such a large balloon like cabeza, when he feels lightheaded, he actually rises up and floats away. It's very surreal. How I love my little Dali.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny about the post cards. The mr and I also end up mailing our postcards from back in the states. We rationalize that they get to the recipients sooner.

Anonymous said...

UMMMMM.....AAAHHHH...that was a belated X-mas present!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I used to love Benetton clothes(way to go Mr. Miami, you always had a great sense for style!),they are really hard to find, at least around here they are.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean a birthday present should arrive by next Thanksgiving? ;*