Friday, February 17, 2006

Vibrancy

It's high time I added these two inspiring and thought provoking links to my page. Granny is a ballsy artistical free spirit who has lived to tell many tales and is a dynamic powerhouse for all women to look up to. I know I do. You will want to hop in your car and drive right on down South, for the smell of that garden, the look of that food or the laid back hospitality. Even if you're not a woman you will enjoy her incredible down to Earth point of view.

Lotus is similar in her greatness. She doesn't posess Granny's experience with life as she is younger, but her point of view is West Coast savvy, flowing, with a quirky tang that only she could bring. I feel like she could be my long lost friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so touched. Thank you for your kind words. It's always such a gift to meet new people that you connect with. I'm looking so forward to getting to know more of you. I'm sure we'd laugh our asses off if we hung out in person.

Anonymous said...

yay! lotus told me how to post comments on your blog and i just had to go searching for this one because i wanted to say that lotus is a most wonderful friend. we didn't become close until mid last year and i felt the same way, that she is one of those people in life you will never forget for their pure goodness. i remember once i wanted to strangle her and say, "arrrgh!! WHERE have you been for the past 29 years?!" we had a good laugh over that one...