Sunday, February 05, 2006

Little Bit of Nothing

My sign is Aquarius, a laid back, good natured hippie girl but today I'm feeling like one pissed off anal retentive Virgo. I've discovered I spelled 'discarded' wrong in my last post. And I think the title is redundant so I wanted to nix "On the". Good mornin', Jethro.

The worst part is that when I try to edit the post from the page it tells me that the post does not exist. It doesn't show up from the dashboard either. Balls O'Reily! So, what I'm seeing isn't really there. Sounds like the story of my life!

But the sun is shining down golden delicious this morning, Snowflake smells like a giant vat of Burt's Bees and he hasn't crapped his pants yet. Life is good!

UPDATE:
When I refreshed my browser the post disappeared. Now that's frickin' Magical Whacky Shit! So here are some photos from yesterday.

Framing the neighbors house from the sidewalk

neighbors


A discarded Stargazer on the neighbors snowbank


snowlily


Snowflake likes to watch the blowing action from his cozy living room lair





Gogi, protector of the front yard, freezing in his loincloth

gogi

Ironpet looking fabulous in Nature's Coat
ironpet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'll trade you signs. I'm an Aries and I fit it well. Sometimes it just gets tiresome though and my Capricorn backdrop comes out to play. What complete opposites! I love looking at the pictures you take, they're always awesome. Mine... not so awesome, but then again I don't really try. I just snap, randomly.

Anonymous said...

I left a comment here before, but I guess I didn't "Post" it. Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I love that you posted the snow pictures!! I NEED to see them. My lovely, hometown W.Wisconsin in the winter months, my kids would LOVE to play in the snow!

Anonymous said...

FYI blogger has been screwed up all weekend.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Thank God I do live in Wisconsin :p Smack dab in the middle too! The snow isn't that exciting.

Anonymous said...

I think I posted a comment yesterday but it is not here so I just wanted to tell you I love the picture of Snowflake looking out the window with his sippy cup looking so sleepy. He is adorable.