Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Devil or Angel



Heavenly sweet until exhausted and his evil twin emerges. Whether it's singing sweetly or destroying tv antennas, caressing The Chidler gentley or trying to shove the end of potato masher up his butthole as he trys to flee, I love him. Too young for a five o'clock shadow, he found some old ashes in the fireplace and played smear everything in sight. It occured to me he looked like Mickey Rourke in Barfly. He has a Bukowski like personality when he is past napdom. "Here's to my friends!" My little Henry Chenaski. Thankfully, the little poet did finally fall asleep after a little nip at the nip. Good thing, because the Maestro has Kindermusic tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...absolute angel who even allows his hair to be pulled by my naughty offspring. Thanks for coming over and for the delish White Mocha. Again soon?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! I / we had a great time! Hey, we were trespassing on Mason's territory and I think he did pretty good. M is a little love!

Anonymous said...

Great picture, love the perspective, tiny adorable feet poking out from under "The Shining"-inspired sneer.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes! Definitely a little Jack Torrence there! Thanks for pointing that out!