Sunday, February 19, 2006

Poquito Mas

Icicles
Front Door

It's so cold I swear I could see my breath this morning when I woke up. Like Garrison Keillor wrote, I do believe there was a "sheet of thin ice across the toilet bowl", or something like that. Yes, these are the kinds of icicles that could kill you. These are not as big as they can grow though. A perfect weapon, just melt the evidence. Whoa, is that Spring I see in my crystal ball? Make it snappy.

Furry Frost
Unusual Furry Frost Formation on Dead Vegetation

Weird frost, weird title. This was so soft and fluffy looking. It looks like something from outer space.

Boobies
Determined Boob Man

This is a onesie that says,"BOOBIES! Because I like to suck them". I just liked the graphic quality of this photo. Snowflake's fleshy pink body paired against the curvey bold zebra and the shadows of the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, although the icicles do look rather terrifying...I love the house style, all your own!

Anonymous said...

Those are widow makers all right. Great shots.

My hubby wants to know if the onesie that Snowflake is wearing comes in adult t-shirt size. LOL!