Monday, February 13, 2006

Camera Love

I sailed the high seas with the Captain on Saturday night. Enough so, that I had sea legs the next day, but not the sickness. My friend Krispy is the object of affection for a lad in a local band. It was a very loud evening. I saw many long lost pals that I haven't seen since Snowflake busted onto scene.

At 2am everyone came over to my house. By 2:15 I had to kick everyone out as I had just plain run out of steam. I have no qualms with my burgeoning crustiness in regard to wanting what I want when I want it. I had a great time but won't need to do that again until next year sometime.

One of my old aquaintances has a t-shirt company and it just so happened that I was buying a new camera. He asked me to take the photos for his next little catalog! I am thrilled to have such an opportunity! I already have a ton of cool locations in mind. He's also interested in possibly adding some onesies designed by me. I'm getting a little happy happy here.

I'm also doubley-goodly psyched because I ordered my camera today. I can't wait to get my hands on it. It has 10.3 megapixels of fabulousness and a really nice Zeiss lens. If I had a wee-wee I'm sure I'd be springing a big binger! I am THAT excited. I didn't blow the bank either just in case something really great comes along. To me, digital cameras are like computers. There is so much innovation that as soon as you buy one, something much more badass comes along.

I'm taking my chances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who has a t shirt company?

Anonymous said...

Dave B. It's very small and he only sells a limited number of designs, like less than ten. He does take custom orders for corporate events etc. It's not some big ass corporation. He has all of the equipment in his basement.