Thursday, December 29, 2005

Celebrity Stench

The other day I was trapped by the odious aroma of Antonio Banderras' "Spirit of a Woman". I took a whiff at the drug store and it completely saturated my upper lip. It reminded me of dried statice, kind of sweetly musky and pee-pee like. All day I thought of the whore that inspired that scent. Was it fish lips Melanie or ?? Speaking of Ms. Griffith, has anyone noticed how ALOT of lady stars are looking like freaky lil' kitties?

Then I spied Jeff Gordon for Halston. Whhhhhhaaaaa? Imagine sweaty jungle-y balls vibrating hard and fast, humid and stuck together from crotch heat. Mmmmmmm... smells like trailer couture. I wonder who had that brilliant idea.

Below Antonio was "Shania". And to the right was Jessica Simpson's line. Hers were priced beyond the realm of drug store chic. They were hinging on department store. Especially considering a small bottle of lotion was $19.99. Yeouch. That's a shitload of dinero to smell like Betty Crocker!

J-Lo is known for her booty and I can only imagine her 'fume must indeed smell like ass.

Liz, Celine, Brittney, and Paris all have their signature scents. None of them inspire class. Maybe Liz prior to her Marriage to trucker Larry Fortensky and her friendship with plastic man Michael. I find it so bizarre that someone would hear about these and actually WANT to go out and buy them.

These last five have all had bad relationships with men. I guess it's not enough to get out a good cry, but rather spray your stench all around the world so everyone can share in your misery. You may cash in, but in the end, some poor soul really stinks and they don't even know it.

, , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Celeb's with their own scent usually smells like someone tryng to cover up their B.O. and it just makes it worse.