Friday, December 16, 2005

Insider Secrets

And now, for something completely different. Well, I suppose these could be some of the Butchered Baby's relatives, but I think not. Imagine how I felt, discovering a small colony of disgruntled but jovial dwarves living in my very own home. Shocking! They like drinking, ALOT! Here we have Commander Skippy Chops and Lady M. They moonlight as karaoke hosts at local dives.



I found these two running around the backyard one day, buck-naked and drinking mead they made from their own hive and organic dandelions. The blonde is Char-lita and the brunette is ZanDee. All dwarves desperately need dental work if it isn't already apparent here. Did I mention dwarve females have the strongest sex drives in the world? These ladies are always looking for a good skronk. The pointier their ears, the more randy they are.(Insider tip).




Last but not least here we have ZanDee again with some of her dwarve girlfriends out for a night of robust fun. Orgiastic binges are not beyond their boundaries. In fact, they thrive on it, much like the Romans. They completely groove on oral sex. It's not uncommon for the lot of them to blow an entire bar full of men several times. It really does happen here, just south of the Yukon(another insider secret). They believe it keeps their appearance youthful. I don't think youthful is quite the right word to describe them. Have they looked in the mirror lately?



The secret lives of dwarves revealed. Any questions? Just keep it on the LD as they get extremely irate when they hear anyone has finked on them. I would hate to be on their shit list.


, , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics really creep me out!!! (got here from Crunchy w/style)

Anonymous said...

Definitely! It's amazing how screwing with a photograph really very little can yield incredibly disturbing results. But like any mad scientist, I still harbor some love for these twisted creations.