Friday, December 09, 2005

Taking Chaos for Granted



Snowflake passed out from raising hell. A rare photo caught last weekend. It was the time to take the opportunity to have his creepy freaky little BooBah peering over his shoulder for a silent photo-op. A mommy's twisted revenge! Wouldn't it just freak him out!

Today I brought Snowflake to work. Oh joy! If I haven't said it before, it's like bringing chaos to work.

While I was on the phone getting insurance quotes, I could hear the other line ringing and ringing and ringing. After I hung up I walked back to my office and there was Snowflake, standing on top of my desk, with a pushpin in one hand pointing at it with the other saying, "Ouch". "Yes", I said, "That is owies," grabbing if away from his meaty little hand.

I noticed the phone was off the hook so I hung it back up. My mother calls exasperated, "Where were you? I thought something happened! I called you five times and everytime somebody picked up the phone and didn't say anything. Then I heard them just hang up!"

Yep, that would be Snowflake.

Then Big Pappy calls and asks me if my mother spoke with me. Yes. "Well, she was ready to jump in her car and fly down there! She thought something happened!" OMG!

Chalk it up to my parents having lost one child already. They worry, ALOT! I cannot even fathom losing Snowflake... I can barely think of such a thing let alone type it.


, ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture. YOu are luck he doesn't wake easily. We cannot go in Masons room after he's asleep or he'll jump up like a jack-in-the-box.

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute. Boohbahs are creepy looking enough on their own. You took it to the next level.