Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Baby Briber



I'm a BAD, BAD mamma! I specifically bought this hat for Snowflake to wear in order to take a cool photo of him for our Christmas cards. Well, after dicking around for what seemed like an eternity, I pulled out the big guns...

I said, "If you wear this hat so mommy can take your picture I'll give you some POP!"(that's midwestern for SODA).

His face lit up like a beaming Vegas slot machine. "Pop! Pop! Pop!" he cooed in the sweetest of voices.

Working at lightening speed, I quickly whipped on his faux fur chapeau. This is the money shot. It's not quite what I wanted, but it's good enough.

This morning he was hanging in his crib while I was getting ready for work. I could hear him chattering in a sing-song voice..."Pop, Pop, Pop...C-oh-kuk. C-oh-kuk!" Have I created a monster or a Coke Fiend?!

, , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are in no way a "bad mom" You are a realistic mom. It is amazing what one little sucker or skittle or pop can do. Screw "bad mommy" lets hear it for "smart mommy"!