Saturday, December 17, 2005

A Blink of the Eye



Sweet Snowflake luxuriating and hamming it up for the camera in his bath this morning. I cannot believe he was so small. As you can see though, he is still a gorgeous breastfed Dough Boy. Just look at those voluptuous velveteen pipes on that juicy cupcake! The sink days seem so long ago. I can't believe I managed to take this photograph and hold him at the same time. Share the baby love and squeeze those precious cushy little sweetsies while you have them! No babies? Your puppino is just as good! Snuggle up.




, , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet! I just wrote a mushy 2 year letter to Mason. . .cried the whole time!

Anonymous said...

the Godfather on 10:56 AM


I want a copy of the pic of Snowflake in the white tub....it is beautiful! I want to blow it up as large as possible and proudly display it in my new pad!

-the Godfather

Anonymous said...

such sweet photos!