Monday, November 06, 2006

Lost List of a Dragonslayer?

Okay, maybe a Dragonslayer's personal ad? A rough draft.


Found in my front yard written on a piece of notebook paper that had the frayed edge neatly cut off. I'm guessing by the scrawl that it is tweenage or teenage boy. Does anyone know from whence this geekspeak cometh?(No corrections made for spelling errors in the note)


Name: Ragnarogronzinthos
Allinement: Chaotic super Evil
Age: 25
Main power: Arcane
Side power: Elemental
Defensive power: Shadow
Waepon 1: Sulfuras hand of Ragnaros
Weapon 2: Quel'searr
____________________

class: warrior/rouge (hmmm...sounds pretty)
Armor: arrow drawn pointing down
Head: helm of Wrath
Neck: Fang of onixia
shoulder: spaulders of Wrath
back:
chest:
wrist:
hand:
waist:
legs:
feet:
Finger 1:
Finger 2:
Trinket 1:
trinket 2:


Deatails of weaps, Armor, Rings, trinkets on Back and neck!( that's right, EXCLAMATION POINT, YEAH!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were back when I was a teen, I'd guess that's someone's Dungeons and Dragons character...but since there aren't numbers for strength, agility, charisma, wisdom, etc., I'm thinking maybe not. Kinda gave me a flashback to my dorky freshman year of HS, though. ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is that "hot cup of Matt" neighbor of yours secret pasttime??

Anonymous said...

Very odd. I agree with J that is sounds like D&D, but this is the 21st century and I don't think kids are playing that game nowadays...

Anonymous said...

I never played D & D. The list has such sinister elements, I hate EVIL, damn it.