Saturday, November 04, 2006

In the Wrong

Watching Nightline last night I couldn't help but wonder WTF over President Weinerhead's pal down in Texas. You know, Mr. Baptist Minister who was looking for crystal meth and gay sex? He should have stepped away from the altar immediately. The outright arrogance is maddening. Being in the right, uh huh.

We vote on Tuesday. On the ballot is a referendum about civil unions, cloaked as the scape goat of gay marriage. This proposition is not exclusive to homosexuals, but all common law unions. A few people in the community are pissed because someone is stealing the "Vote Yes" to the "Gay Marriage Ban" signs they have placed in their yards. We can never go back to 1950, people.

I am proud of my fellow citizens who have placed "A Fair Wisconsin Votes No" in regard to this rediculous right wing agenda. No one came to my door, otherwise I may have asked for a mini billboard to be placed on the front lawn.

I think life is too short to limit the love and the rights of people who may not share your biological disposition.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've had votes on this in our neck of the woods as well, and I'm sorry to say they never seem to come out on the side of tolarance. Damn. Sooner or later, though, we will win, and people will stop being so obsessed with what happens in other people's bedrooms. I hope it's sooner rather than later, but sadly, I tend to doubt it.

The meth/hooker guy...saw him on TV, and boy was he creepy. I threw away the meth. Yeah, right. Lying liar liarton butthead. Ugh.

I hope the dems wipe the floor with the GOP, but it saddens me that if they do, it will be because the GOP are such f*ckups, and not because the Dems have anything really important to say.

Anonymous said...

Amen, sista! My sentiments exactly.

Anonymous said...

Damn.......Packing each others Fudge is one hell of a deviant biological disposition!

Nahhhhh....wouldn't be prudent...not gonna go there!

Anonymous said...

Jimmminie Crickets, Jimmy! You know that lesbians don't pack fudge, right? Thanks for the comic relief on this election day! Now I'm going to vote.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!...Show me a lesbian with a strap-on and I'll show you a lesbian that will pack fudge!LOL!!!