Thursday, November 02, 2006

Know Thyself

I was tagged long ago by the wonderful and talented Island Queen of Manitoulin. It's a really cool "Know Thyself" quiz, so I decided to give it a go.


"KNOW THYSELF" TAG!

What is/are YOUR:
Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood? Take the dog for a walk, eat chocolate, have sex(ha ha)

Never-fail lip color? blood red, baby it's a Borghese number

Personality type (via myersbriggs)? inwardly social butterfly, a shut in, a homebody with wayward thoughts of travel to distant lands, mainly China, Morrocco and Japan, but I'd settle for Hawaii.

Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)? what is a job interview?

Names of the trees in your yard? craptalpas, I mean Catalpas and a Burning Bush(how fitting)

Mother-in-law's favorite flower? what is a mother in law? I CAN tell you my dogs like to pee on flowers of all kinds.

Names of 3 friends whom you're going to tag: Glamgranola, Lotus, and JellyJules, but only if you're up to it, sisters. It took me almost two weeks to get to this. I'm taking it slowly these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm not very introspective...I'll have to chew on this one a bit. ;) But I'll do it, have no fear. I've committed to post every day in November, so this will surely come in handy.

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm glad you didn't tag me! Lip color? Um...Yeah, I'll pass on that one. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and post too, even if it's lame-o. I think we would let PK get away with "lip balm" don't you think, J?

Anonymous said...

Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood? Drink till you pass out!

Never-fail lip color? hmmmmm...Boss man brown from kissin to much ass?

Personality type; Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging

Greatest strengths; physical, and being an asshole

and weaknesses; mental and still being an asshole

Names of the trees in your yard? Sawdust and Mulch...I ain't raking no stinking leaves

Ex-Mother-in-law's favorite flower; Peace Lily....Like the peace I have now that she's gone!

Damn...that was fun......I'm in touch with my feminine side now!LOL

Anonymous said...

Very funny, James. Funny you used Boss Man Brown, it reminds me of fudge packing for some reason. Hee Hee Thanks for your list. Hilarious!