Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feeling Funked Up

watersprite

Sunday night at about 10pm all hell broke loose biologically. Snowflake sleeping peacefully at my side, I sprinted to the bano and began an evening of body shaking wretching. The yaking continued well into the next morning although there was nothing left to hurl. I forgot what it felt like to be out of control in that way, just perched over the loo letting your body go to work, ridding itself of some Godforsaken poisonous mystery. I don't think I have been that sick since I was a little girl.

This morning brought relief, I finally started to feel "normal" again, except for the jack hammer splitting pain rocking my head. That too, now is fading. Thanks be! I think Snowflake has been spared the misery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you were so sick. But glad to hear that you are all better and that Snowflake was spared the misery.
Interesting photo with the added boys, I am so glad you posted it, it was so good to see P!! He looks wonderful, aawwwh...what a sweetie... I love you guys!