Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stuff

Being the procrastinator that I am, I finally got around to ordering a few necessities for Snowflake and his first voyage into *academia*. I really wanted to get him a randosero. I had no idea they were so freaking expensive. The most inexpensive one I could find was a synthetic model available from Modern Seed for $169. It's quite cute, but there is no way in hell I'm paying that kind of ching for plastique.

So what did I get him?

I got him this:

Pretty sweet. I was so tempted to get The Scurvy Pirate model, but I thought this was perfect for my little monkey who just adores Curious G.

I knew the day would come when I'd have to pack him a lunch. For the amount you pay at Montessori, everyone still has to bring their own lunch. I remember months ago, J brought my attention to the very cool Bento Lunch Boxes via Vegan Lunch Box. I ordered one up and I think it will motivate me to provide artistical, whimisical lunches for Hellboy.

But of-fricking-course, I waited until yesterday to order all of this fabulosity. I'm sure it won't be here until next Tuesday. Damn. I was able to find something similar to the Bento Box at a local Tupperware store(called a "Lunch'n Things"). It will have to do until the coolest arrives. He also needed a pair of slippers for indoor use. I took an old pair of Robeez last night. They were kind of skanked out so, I stopped at Nicole's and they had this pair of Robeez in Snowflake's size that I've had my eye on. They are black soled Union Jacks for the rebel in him. You can't find them anywhere because they don't even make them anymore. This is the only picture I could find and look out, it's craptastic.

Rock on, Snowflake.