Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home Improvement

Okay...I'm in the midst of redoing my bedroom. It hasn't been painted since I first bought the house. I have natural blonde oak floors. The trim is painted white(as are the windows who I know were painted by The School of the Blind). The walls are flat black. It's a dramatic room and I think I'm really gonna miss the wombish like feel on a rainy day in there. The new color is going to be a little deeper than the color of Haagen Daz Coffee Ice Cream(my fave ice cream).

I'm a little bummed as I found out that the teacher, Mr. Charles, who I thought would be Snowflake's first Montessori teacher decided to teach elementary this year. Ugh. So, I don't know...

Anyway, I'm off to drop off my cute little bug who is sitting on the couch eating an Amy's Organic apple pop tart. I'll be painting if anyone wants to come over and help. I have to admit, I am a little psyched. I bought a new mattress yesterday and I can't wait to sleep on it. The cool chick gave me a *free* stuffed sheep when I commented on how I always wanted one. Sweet.