Wednesday, August 01, 2007

She's a Lady

manitoulin.jpg

A few months ago I received a package in the mail from my favorite Manitoulian, Chrissy. Not only is Chrissy the most fabulously well rounded individual I've never actually met, she has great taste in sending little prezzies. She sent Snowflake this kick ass lizard soap from the Manitoulin Soap Factory. I busted it out on Friday.

Chrissy memes me a lot. Although I don't really get into doing them, I will from time to time. Chrissy has given me The Power of the Schmooze, The Rocking' Girl Blogger and The Reflective Blogger badges. If Chrissy were a gorgeous, hot male Swede and meming was something altogether different we'd be meming all the time. ALL.THE.TIME.

I would have packed it up and moved to Manitoulin a long time ago.

If you haven't guessed by now, Chrissy lives on a little island called Manitoulin in Northern Ontario. Chrissy can cook. Chrissy can draw. Chrissy can sing. Chrissy also teaches english as a second language. Chrissy taught in Japan and used to be a vegetarian. She grows fabulous things in her garden and cans them. She helps her hubby with birthing baby cows. Chrissy is totally classy and only uses the word 'fuck' in her emails. Is there anything Chrissy can't do?

I think not. XOXO