Friday, January 05, 2007

Conversations with Snowflake

Changing a diaper full of vegetarian rancid ass:

ME: Dang, Trubes! This has to end soon! You're getting too old to be pooping in your pants.

SF: Sorry, mom. Thanks for changing my diaper. You're the best mom, EVER!

ME: Yeah, yeah. So, next time you have to go poopies you'll let me know, right?! When do you think you'll poop on the pot for me?

SF: How about Tuesday?

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Snowflake likes to slide a step stool around the kitchen to prop it up in front of the sink and "do the dishes". On this occasion, he bypassed the sink, heading straight for the stainless shelf my laptop sits on.

ME: Where are you going with that stool?

SF: I thought I'd do a bit of blogging for you.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

On smelling shit once again:

ME: Ugh. Did you poop your pants again? Come on, let's change you. You promised mom you'd start going on the pot(he DID have one poop success last week). Geez Louise, Troubadour Dali, when are you going to start using the pot?

SF: How about Friday?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with that kid! He's TOO FUNNY! Of course, he probably doesn't even know how funny he's being. :)

How old is he? My coworkers son wouldn't go in the pot until his 5th birthday. It was like a gift for her.

Why is it that we go a certain amount of time cleaning their shit, and thinking, this is OK, and then one day, suddenly, it makes you gag and you think, "Crap, I'm cleaning up people shit here...this has to stop."

Anonymous said...

He's going to be three big ones in the Spring! So for now he's two. And your last little paragraph is dead on. He's quite the comedian. Tonight, just before we left work he opened the door, stuck his head back in and said three or four times:

"Hurry! Now is our chance to escape!"

He blows my mind. Completely.

Anonymous said...

Its a white shoe. red stripe. Its not that big of a deal, but its bothering me that I cannot find it. So if you see it around, let me know about my shoe.

Anonymous said...

OMG, he's such a wise-ass!! He's a blast to raise, I'm sure. You got your hands full with this one!! Wonder where he got that kind of humor ;P LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! OMG, he is precious! What a sense of humor he's got! I love it! You are one lucky mamma to have such a funny little guy around all the time! :) You must keep posting all the funny little things he says and does so the two of you can reflect upon them when he gets older!

He must get his sense of humor from his mamma!!

Anonymous said...

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Baby shit, Maam. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I hate the smell of baby shit in the morning."

Anonymous said...

LOL! Actually, I can think of a worse smell! I can handle the smell of baby poop! I totally don't have any qualms about changing baby diapers, but the one thing I just can't stomach is cleaning the cat litter box! Now that is some nasty shit! Hubby finds it amusing to see me clean the litter box as I gag and dry heave. Blechhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, can't wait to hear how he's driving his teachers crazy with the witty remarks. He sounds like one of those guys who makes you hang your head down and sigh while giggling on the inside. Sounds like you guys are having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, SF ought to be doing stand up with zingers like that.

Anonymous said...

He sounds too busy. I know the feeling.