Thursday, April 19, 2007

High Five!

The girl/SuperMom who manages to hold her universe togther with the utmost grace was doing the latest meme and sent me five interview questions at my request. What the heck.

1. What flavor Jelly Bellys do you pick out to eat first? With such a plethora of sugar buds to choose from you'd think everyone had a favorite. I'm not a huge Jelly Belly fan, but I would usually pick out the Buttered Popcorn or the Pear. And those spiced jelly beans, gag me.



2. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? Beyond brushing, flossing and overall night beautification in futility, I tell Snowflake his ritual story which usually involves the park, The Chidler, a blueberry grove, a few gnomes baking underground and some type of water feature. Sometimes everyone in the neighborhood stars. It's complicated. The night always ends with I you.



3. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? They totally gross me out in their pure forms. I didn't even try salad dressing until I was 21 and hungover coming back from Spring BReak in Ol' Mexico. We stopped at Embers and my compadre ordered french fries with Ranch dressing. The world changed for me in that moment. I still don't eat them on anything right out of the jar, but if they make something de-lish, okay then.



4. If you could go back to school for anything, time and money being of no importance, what career would you go for. I would become a furniture designer or an architect, no question. My brain is dysfunctional when it comes to things mathmatical, so to attempt it in this life would be torture for me.



5. You received two round trip tickets to anywhere in the world for 2 weeks. Where are you going and who are you taking? I'm heading to Japan with Snowflake, no question. We may have to stay a little longer, like six months or so. China is so close, let's just make it an even year in the Orient. Although I know very little about the history, it is an area I have been drawn to since I was a little kid.


Would you like me to interview you? I'm down with that so if you're interested:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (If I don't have your email address already, leave it in the comment section or click on my profile and send me an email)

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions