Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Raw Meat

Ugh. I feel like total crap. I know I sounded happy earlier, and I was/am, but I didn't want to mention I have been living with a terribly sore throat for most of the weekend. I never go to the doctor, but I had to this time. My throat feels like raw meat and to swallow is like someone is pouring a freshly made batch of acid all over it. Or ignited it with gasoline. Or is using a cheese grater on it. I cringe. I want to cry.

I don't have strep. My right ear is so full of garbage she could barely see my eardrum. So I was given a prescription for antibiotics, was told to take Mucinex(gross, icky little mucinex creatures), Ibuprofin(just in time for the cramps) and flush my ear with a mixture of water & hydrogen peroxide three times a day for a few days.

What? Huh? No need to comment(yeah, I have shit in my ears). I'm a big girl. It just sucks to be alone and sick.