Friday, March 02, 2007

Did You Ever Have to Make Up My Mind?


I think I'm losing my backbone because I have come humbly before you, my Dear Reader to ask your opinion on something some of you may think is an entire waste of good money. As you may or may not know, Snowflake's third birthday is coming up shortly. I have a notion to purchase him a pedal car. You know, like the cool reproductions from the 40's.

I have a sick obsession of searching and sucking up the web to find the most unique and/or coolest item of its type. Since I can't afford a really cool antique one or a Postman Pat Mail Truck, I found a little shop in the Motor City that does custom paint jobs on pedal cars. I found this amazingly smokin' little hot rod. It would cost me about $100 more than the Chrome model.




Comments? Suggestions? Wanna hurl a rotten tomato at something kinda frivolous? I mean, WWJD?