Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today & Yesterday

Lately Paco has taken to wearing mesh running pants to the office. I guess I have to forgive him. He IS from Chicago(Italian-Irish) and a Bears fan. Sometimes I think he fantasizes about being Tony Soprano. When Snowflake was little he called him 'gagootz'. I tried to find the definition of gagootz but all I could find was some chick referring to her vagina as her gagootz. Hmmm...

Anyway, yesterday my last pair of green contacts decided to split. The left one shredded into a million pieces. Double damn! I drove all 'one eyed' and picked up a free pair and ordered some new ones. I couldn't decide if I looked more like a husky or David Bowie. When I got back to the car, I took the lonely green lens out. I rubbed it in my hands as hard as I could to destroy it.

Still perfect and in one piece.

Then I took it and rubbed it hard against my hand and my jeans.

As good as new. WTF. I threw it out the window.

Still to come: Aqua Eyes