Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shit For Breath

My name is Heidi and I own a shit eating dog(okay, maybe two). I tried to be in denial at first, thinking it was the low grade dog food they ate at the shelter I adopted them from. Nine months later, I would have to say that's not the problem. It's a complete gross out is what it is.

Before the fence was up it wasn't bad because when I took them out on a leash they went inside as soon as they were done. Me, being lazy, now likes to let them out into the fenced back yard so I can languish in bed for a few extra minutes in the morning.

Oh, I'm on the shit, believe me. I drag and bag at least three times a day. They're quick, especially Gingivitis. She knows I despise her for 'something'. I've read about the pills, the pinneaple, the chili powder, but come on. I suppose I will reluctantly pick up a few giant sized cans of pineapple juice and start supplementing their "super premium dog food".

Dare I say it makes The Chidler's Ass Breath almost downright delightful?