Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dear Diary


I've had a week of feeling disgusted and frumpified. I have an entire closet bursting with clothes that just don't fit right. I'm uncomfortable and I feel like a bloated toad. I know I have no one to blame but myself. When I was younger, like 33, the weight magically peeled off without much work. Now it seems like I can kiss that sweet ass goodbye(me May 2002).

The other day I was bending over, weeding the front yard when some smart ass yelled "nice ass". Fvck. Right.

When the mysterious Eric commented that I could have looked "old and creepy" in the mind's eye of the Summertime Girl, I knew it could be true. Last night after eating pizza with Snowflake, I decided I had to cleanse my body and soul of negativity. I decided to start a week long fast, just to purify myself.

I need to refocus my mind and fasting has always been a positive experience for me. I'm not sure if my mind is in the right place. G*d, I feel ugly. I have two parties to go to today. It goes without saying I will not be eliminating alcohol, so Heidi, go lightly. I think will tan just so that my blubber looks more acceptable to myself. Golden brown looks better than limp boiled pierogi. Here I am last weekend. Chins up, right?

2007
And a journey of a thousand pounds miles...
Om.