Monday, June 04, 2007

Self Torture Book Challenge

I was reading Py Korry a few minutes ago and he has a wonderful idea for a summer read. He and his lovely wife J have a gorgeous tween daughter and together they were perusing the books at Target.

His idea: Pick a teen novel, read it and review. Is it any wonder the lovely J, with a Masters in Comparative Literature passed on the challenge?

I was so relieved! A few weekends ago, I picked up the new Albert Einstein biography and I'm having a hard time getting into it. Let's talk about periods, cramps, bitchy psycho jealous girls and cute boys! Bring it on. Now I just have to run to the Bullseye and find my project. Would you like to play?

Post some link love to Py Korry if you're game and leave a comment when you post your review. I'd love to read it.