Wednesday, December 06, 2006

MsMamma A-Z

Thankfully Heidi & Christine sent this meme, since I am so devoid of postable topics and time lately. Thanks ladies!

Do you really want to know?


A - Available/single? Single, never marred by engagement nor matrimony.
*
B - Best Friend? The Godfather AKA The Miami Manhunk
*
C- Cake or Pie? cupcakes
*
D - Drink Of Choice? usually agua, but if we're talking booze, a mimosa or red zinfandel or good vodka w/ seltzer, a little Rose's, a little olive juice and big fat olives.
*
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Tooth floss at least 2x a day
*
F - Favorite Color? green, dirty chocolate brown
*
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither. I don't like gummi candy or fruit roll ups or jelly beans etc.
*
H - Hometown? Milwaukee Wisconsin
*
I - Indulgence? Something Kind, just kidding. Hmm... Chocolate and if I could get some real clotted cream, well, I'd slather myself in it.
*
J - January Or February? February is my month of "solar return" ha ha, that is my birthday.
*
K - Kids & Their Names? I have a little guy that I call Snowflake, real name True. Shhhhh...don't tell.
*
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Music and chocolate. (I must add "laughter" as well.)
*
M - Marriage Date? Hello~! Single girl here.
*
N - Number Of Siblings? One (1) brother who shares my birthday(5 years younger), one brother deceased, aged 28.
*
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples, fat Granny Smith's fresh and snappy. Impossible to find here, so local Cortlands and Macs have to do. In general I don't like red apples.
*
P - Phobias/Fears? Centipedes, other large bugs, bad teeth.
*
Q - Favorite Quote? "Live! Live! Live! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving" -Rosalind Russell as Auntie Mame
*
R - Reason to Smile(or gag) - Something to blog about, a post for later just happened.
*
S - Season? Autumn. Or Spring in Madison WI when the trees are blooming in front of the historical society.
*
T - Tag Three or Four People? Give it a go. Leave a note and I'd love to read your list!
*
U- Unknown Fact About Me? Although I'm a vegetarian, I love the smell of a steak grilling in the summer.
*
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Love em all, babies!
*
W - Worst Habit? Biting my nails(sometimes I grow them out), generally skeptical
*
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth
*
Y - Your Favorite Food? pan fried noodles with chili sauce
*
Z - Zodiac Sign? Aquarius.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this meme! Sorry for bombarding you with heaps of them lately! LOL They're kinda cute and you get to know more about people that way. It's neat seeing what kind of answers people come up with!

I love Granny Smith apples too, but I'm allergic to the protein in the skin. I end up looking like a platypus! LOL Love the taste of green apples even if I can't have 'em!

Anonymous said...

I'll meme to that!LOL
http://uncivilone.blogspot.com/2006/02/beautiful-young-lady-from-pakistan.html

Anonymous said...

have you ever tried "bitter melon"? it's incredibly bitter and i grew up with it.. and i think the only reason why i like it today is that it takes me back to those childhood days of mama cooking it up.

Anonymous said...

Too funny, I did this meme today as well. :)

I love green apples...red are usually too mushy, though I like "Honey Crisp" when I can find them.

Good for you for flossing twice a day. Amazing. I won't tell my dentist, because he might want to fly to WI and marry you. He's always trying to get folks to floss, poor guy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this meme!

So are you a twin with a twin brother? Sorry to hear about your other brother.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Melissa, I totally forgot about bitter melon! That's one vegetable I can't eat! I know it's supposed to be very good for your health, but my grandmother (my dad's mom) always made it (in soups and other dishes) and as a child I could never eat it. As an adult, I'm tempted to try again, but keep thinking about the bitter taste and all the times I was told, "Eat it! It's good for you!" LOL :)