Friday, December 22, 2006

Cake

krazy kupkake tree

behind the drop

Earlier this wonderful evening, my 27 year old 'still a virgin' neighbor "girl" delivered this unusual chocolatey surprise to my doorstep. She made one for Steaming Cup of Matt's house as well.

I haven't had one because I'm either going to leave it for Snowflake to witness, or most likely take it to work for our 'office party', telling the guys that these cupcakes were crafted by the hand of a 27 year old virgin.

These cakes are fresh and moist(I hate that word) with a heady aroma displaying a nice dollop of frosting. You can totally see the orgy going on with the candy. I can't imagine what they'll say...

I was so turned on I had to memorialize it into a holiday header.

We need more things made out of cupcakes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is some display! Gorgeous colors and I really like the camera angle you used for the second photo! It looks like candy heaven to a kid! Very cool!

BTW, I have a 30 yr old virgin friend who is an amazing baker too! No sex (ever), but totally orgasmic creations to tease the palette. She once made a gorgeous wedding cake out of cupcakes for a friend's wedding.

Anonymous said...

I love it love it love it! The holiday header is well...heady! I can almost smell that tantalizing aroma of chocolate, peppermint, sugar, and butter cream frosting...yuuuuummmmie! I'd wash it all down with a nice cold glass of milk, or a very strong French Roast coffee. The photo is great Heid....it would make a great Xmas card for next year...hint hint! Christine is right...the camera angle is perfect. You even caught the sticky reflection of light coming off the peppermint candy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Great header...nice neighbor...good thing you don't have to eat all of those yourself! Your tummy would be all gurgely for quite a while after that...

Anonymous said...

Oh my! How tantalizing! Love the header too! went through your photos on flicker... LOVE your decor for the holidays! Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy! Now I want am craving cupcakes.

We are heading out and just wanted to wish you and Snowflake a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys! I actually took the masterpiece to my 92 year old granny so she could share it with her friends. She thought it was cool.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures ms.mamma!
what a cute cupcake tree!
happy holidays!