Wednesday, August 23, 2006

One Step

Excerpt from Sex to Pizza to Photography - A Celebration of One Woman's Journey

By Ms Mamma

I had the best weekend EVER. Saturday I took Snowflake to see E. C. Scott. Waaaaaaay back in February I saw an old friend who asked me if I'd take photographs of his t-shirt designs for his website's online catalog. It actually happened and I spent Sunday doing just that. These are just a little speck of the 750+ that I took. If I could only spend everyday doing this, ahhh I'd be in heaven. Maybe I could totally stop thinking about sex*.


free
Lineup


tongue
one in every crowd


fishing
fishing... right.


cami
hello!


laugh
Archie McPhee


hookers
working it down by the river


goat
JUST the man for the job
*NOT this kind


, , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics Heidi...you could make a living with your photographs...you just need to meet the right person...I love the pic of the bearded guy and that chick in the background...SHE is gorgeous....that pic creates a lot of stories...dirty older man shags beautiful innocent girl in the woods...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Once again, great pics. There has to be a way to make good money doing this...you're so talented.

Anonymous said...

Damn....I couldn't get past hello!!!!!!