Friday, August 25, 2006

FFF *

10. I have one wild black mutant man hair that grows on my left boob. I pluck it when I notice it. I am always freaked to see it. All of sudden "it's there".


9. I bent over in front of a frat house and tried to pick up the quarter that was super glued to the sidewalk.


8. I was really upset when E.T. went back to outer space. I cried for hours after I saw the movie.


7. I loved the little world of Sanrio in the 70's when it was totally cool and kick ass quality from Japan. I still have a few Twin Stars things.


6. One if my favorite movies as a 'kid' was called "Fade to Black". It was about this weird guy, last name "Binford" who worked at a film library and had a fixation with Jimmy Cagney.

There is a very young and unknown Mickey Rourke in this flick. Quoting a classic line from a classic, "One of these days you're gonna eat those words, STELLA" Binford pushes his wheelchair ridin' mamma down the stairs.


5. I got my nose pierced two months after Snowflake was born.


4. I have Titoi, the Man in the Maze as my tramp stamp.

UPDATE! I just googled "titoi the man in the maze" and a comment I made about my ass crack months ago is listed. Hilarious!


3. I can flip my upper eyelids out or in.


2. I have a decent vintage flashlight collection. Some of them look like space age dildos.


1. I own "SEX" by Madonna.


*Feelin' Freaky Friday



, , , ,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would one day google my own ass crack.

Anonymous said...

I can flip my eyelids, too! I don't do it anymore, but in grade school, it used to freak a lot of people out.


My bro also owns "SEX," but I thought it was very unerotic.


You know, a t-shirt with "I Googled My Ass Crack" might be kind of funny. Just a thought...

Anonymous said...

I cried during ET, but not after. But I drank a HUGE soda during, and had to go to the bathroom, and was in SUCH a hurry to get back to my seat that I didn't even use a paper protector on the toilet...I am pretty sure I washed my hands, though I wouldn't swaer to it. Don't tell.

Anonymous said...

Very funny, guys! I like it... I think that would make a killer tshirt, but hmmm...would I wear it? I agree about Madonna's little metal bound book... it's more like a hetero Maplethorpe side show. Are those still her fantasies or is she really just a big blowbag forever? You just have to laugh when you think she posed nude/topless with Vanilla Ice... come on! I was a Madonna Wannabe. So was(my best friend) "the Godfather", he could dance just like her in the Vogue video, remember Paulie?

Anonymous said...

I'm beggining to like FFF. I had no idea I have led such a sheltered life? I've never heard of (titoi the man in the maze) or a Tramp Stamp for that matter? I'm gettin educated here!

Anonymous said...

Oh..I almost forgot. We need some FFF photos to go along with your list?

Anonymous said...

Jimmy I am a pop culture/trivia sponge so soak it up. Um, I'll pass on the photos. I hate taking pictures of myself or having anyone take one of me. Let alone my mutant caveman chest hair. Hee hee

Anonymous said...

omg, you're so lucky you only have one rogue nipple hair! I have a small army that I battle with every couple of weeks. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm a little hairier than most women and a lot more obsessed with hair removal than most women.