Thursday, August 03, 2006

About the House

While the kind of sexy neighbor guy mowed his lawn and weed whacked shirtless, Snowflake slumbered, I ventured forth. The county fair is taking place across the street from our quaint palace and "people" are coming out of the woodwork(crawling out from under rocks, emerging from the sewers etc).

the plane
Annoying advertising plane circling my house, I mean the park.


chairs
I tryst with the Invisible Man here on balmy eves.


catalpa shadows
Catalpa shadows on Fair-Goer's Automobile


hen
THE hen that will kick your ass posing mightily in the rock wall.


flower
Flowers that bloom in the front yard, seeded by themselves.


alien
Shhh...the alien sex slave I keep chained in the basement.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify for GG, this is my neighbor ACROSS the street, not next door. HeeHee

Anonymous said...

HAha I was wondering about that...thanks for clearing that up. I kind of wondered if you and M were having a secret love affair. Ooh la la!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and that damn airplane...it is almost worse than Wausau's finest citizens. Can the Fair please end now?

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the Sunflower! What colors!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. I want an alien sex-slave. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

I love hens and chicks. C-