Sunday, July 02, 2006

Personal

Pure of heart. Is strong. Talks out of ass sometimes. Thinks things are positive. Shows the sunny side of the street while thinking about the gutter. Reduced to babbling pile of goo by one simple song. Looks at the moon and thinks about lost loves and bad timing. Is pure Moonstone. Scared. Ignores impending doom. Wonders about why things happen. Puts on happy face and believes in happy. For the moment. Small things bring great joy. Simplest, smallest things. A honey bee crawling on the floor. Fat and fuzzy and soft. That could never hurt. Stung. Bad. But cute. N't change it. Does not shut off. A mother. Failure to some. Wears around neck, sometimes. Thinks deeply about situation, freaksoutflipsout and then whoknows? Only the nose knows... Thinks about a fat cherubic completely cool soul. Is True. Is pure. My Heart.


, , , , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

I keep comming back to read this. One can read it it over and over and think about things in their own life, or project those thoughts to another's life.
I'd say you have yet another Masterpiece!

Anonymous said...

I love this, too. Might even steal the idea for my blog. I am not above stealing.

Anonymous said...

I'm back......gotta read this again and again.

I've been sick. This won't hold a candle to yours, but this is what I wrote in my state of deliriousness yesterday.

Unbearable pain emenates from right ear canal. Oozes down back of throat.Teeth and gums hurt. Salavating superfluously. Nauseaous. Trash can near by. Haven't eaten since yesterday. The thought of food now repulsing. Forcing fluid intake. Getting weaker. Skin feels waterproof. Water feels like grease between fingers. Can't sleep. Praying for relief. Nonexistance welcoming.Been here before. Will be here again.Stubborn.Just give in and say yes to Doctor's visit. Financial Pain emanates from hip pocket.

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot. I am humbled that you guys dig it. I like the feeling when you just get into a groove and can move from thought to thought uninhibited by constraints, grammatical or otherwise. Somewhere buried in my archives are a few more of these kind of ramblings. I don't think I would go as far as to call it a masterpiece, but I like it too and thanks for the warm thoughts towards it, Jimmy. Lynn- That's cool. You have inspired me quite a few times since I started reading Sprigs. You too Megs. Jimmy I love your comedic twist on a thoroughly unbearable state of being. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Mama, Yes!! Yes!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Life sucks. Life is great. You see it all.