Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mod Aquapod

In a press release dated April 4, 2006, Amy Sticco Sweeney writes about the new bottle design from Nestle Waters of North America saying, "We designed the Aquapod bottle to make drinking water fun and exciting for kids, who love to sip from and show off the cool bubble shaped bottle."

Fork that. These are so delightful to look at and hold, I know they made them especially for me. I want to show off and sip. If they were made of glass and filled with wine, even better.

They ARE orbtastic! I'm going to go and lick one right now.

aqua pod


, , , , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be an old fogey. I thought "how impractical". What if they don't find in the stroller cup holders or my car cup holders?

Then I thought why should I have to make my kids think water is cool? How about "drink it 'cause I said so"?

Hmm, maybe I'm just ovulating and hormonal.

Anonymous said...

Notice how they make good footballs?

Anonymous said...

They don't look like they would be easy to hold...maybe too thick? I'll have to check them out at the store. Maybe buy one for Ted to kick around. ;)

Anonymous said...

They would make an excellent football! No, they won't fit in a car cup holder unless you drive a VW. A newer VW will accomodate almost a 40 ouncer or... Interestingly, our Bugaboo Frog and our Maclaren Qwest lack cupholders. At 11oz they are a good size for Snowflake although I'm sure he couldn't palm it. Did I mention my ever loving fascination with Orangina bottles?

Anonymous said...

They kind of remind me of Dr. Seuss' Floobs.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them. Very cute. Definately makes ME want to drink more water!!!!