Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Today I'm doing some job shadowing for a few hours. I get to meet some designers and some programmers. My professor has hopes that it may parlay into an internship . I hope so. I can wait to get off the dole. I think I would like a bigger house, but when I look at what you get and all I did with mine, I think no gracias.

I've been chatting with a few boxer breeders. Even Charlie's original breeder. I am definitely going to get another boxer, but I'm just not ready. The stupid vet hasn't even called me yet to pick up his ashes. WTF. I don't don't think I should have to call and ask about my dogs ashes. Idiots.

Anyway, today is going to be a good day. And if it's not, there is always bedtime to look forward to.

Love, Heidi

No comments: