Thursday, January 14, 2010

Once More Down the Hole

As soon as things seem on the up and up, they spiral downward. Maybe I'm just too doomsdayish. I don't know. I had a great experience at another agency yesterday. The difference was quite astounding. Everyone I met was so entirely candid and sharing of their knowledge. I gained so many useful tips and sites I left there psyched out of my mind!

I met an award winning designer who has a background similar to mine and that alone was incredibly inspiring. The sucky thing is that it seems like things are slow all over so finding that internship may be more of a challenge than I thought.

Me, famous? Ah, Lisa you make me laugh. No, I won't forget all the true, cool genuine people I met if I make the 'big time'. Heavy duty rock and roll.(a la Spinal Tap)

Love, Heidi

No comments: