Friday, September 19, 2008

yellow

About dot com says this about yellow:

Yellow is sunshine. It is a warm color that, like red, has conflicting symbolism. On the one hand it denotes happiness and joy but on the other hand yellow is the color of cowardice and deceit.

I've calmed down since this morning's hellacious beginning. Can you remember the tale of the pissboy? Well, he's back. And I'm pissed. Really, don't laugh.

Last night I made SF go upstairs for a timeout. I didn't think anything of it. This morning after feeling all shower clean and refreshed I picked up one of my favorite t's off of the a really cool old, dear to my heart retro chair(it was blue velvet woodgrain) in my bedroom only to find it mysteriously wet. Even more mysterious was that what was laying on top of it was dry. Hmm...

I figured it out fast with a quick sniff. The little shit peed all over my chair last night because I sent him upstairs for a timeout! ARGH! But even more devious was the fact that he lifted clothes up and sprayed beneath them to hide his sinister purposeful bathroom break. WTF.

I hauled the chair to the curb. When I came back in the house, Charlie had peed on the floor because I didn't let him out first(I was mad, but I can handle MY mistake for not letting an old dog out soon enough). The pissboy? I'm thinking of crating him.

No comments: