Monday, October 15, 2007

Weird Like Us

Everyone’s a little weird meme. Not me though. I am not weird. Okay, maybe. Quite a lot.
Curiosity Killa tagged me with this one. Grab a cup of coffee or a Duck Island Oatmeal Stout, it’s a long one.

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Method Currant Shower Gel and some italian tomato shower gel.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, no melons whatsoever.

3. What would you change about your living room? New windows. I live in a house of Swiss Cheese like insulation.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? I'm the friggin' dishwasher unless I want Snowflake to flood the kitchen in his enthusiastic attempt. I do them ASAP. 7:15 AM this morning. I despise dirty dishes floundering in the sink. AND if they are in the sink, they are completely scrubbed off. waiting to be washed.

5. What is in your fridge? Longhorn Colby Cheese, various hot sauces and salsas, strawberries, organic grape tomatoes, ketchup(SF's fave condiment), Jose Cuervo Gold Margarita, Mr. T's Margarita mix, juice boxes, shall I go on?

6. White or wheat bread? Whole wheat.

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A giant ceramic goose from Italy, a cake plate, Tostitos, four different squash, an iDog, two bottles of wine, a candle snuffer...

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? I don't have a shower. I have this tub.

9. How many plants are in your home? I have about ten cacti in the basement wintering.

10. Is your bed made right now? No, but SF's is.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? I don't believe in abrasives.

12. Is your closet organized? I can find things easily, yes.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? It looks like a stainless steel dildo. You can see a photo of it here.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Usually aluminum.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Hell no. I bought a bag of Raspberry Iced Tea last Spring and it's still not opened.

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? It houses an assortment of treasures in a semi organized way.

17. Curtains or blinds? Roman shades.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No way.

20. How often do you vacuum? As needed, usually every day or every other with a Shop Vac.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? 'Lectric all the way, baby.

22. What color is your toothbrush? White and turbocharged.

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? We don't use the front door. There is cedar mat at the back.

24. What is in your oven right now? Pots and pans.

25. Is there anything under your bed? Nope. My bed is on the floor.

26. Chore you hate doing the most? Laundry, laundry laundry.

27. What retro items are in your home? Ford Gumball Machine w/ a Kiwanis ad on the top, old bass drum from a vintage kids drum set. It says "Hep Cats." A Pewabic vase. An Art Deco Cabinet.

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? Two.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Yes, about $2.83 in SF's piggy bank.

31. What color are your walls? In different rooms, I've used yellow, taupe, blue green, gray.

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? An old baseball bat I found in my granny's house after she died. But it's in SF's room. And I don't have anymore condoms either.

33. What does your home smell like right now? It usually smells apple-y or spicey.

34. Favorite candle scent? Chocolate patchouli.

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Milwaukee Midgets.

36. What color is your favorite Bible? Jesus, are you serious?

37. Ever been on your roof? Yep. I've done all kinds of things up there)flat space btwn the house and the garage)

38. Do you own a stereo? A have a SoundDock and a Wave.

39. How many TVs do you have? Two. The showpiece is a gigantic 20" Sony from 1991.

40. How many house phones? Four handsets.

41. Do you have a housekeeper? Yeah, her name is Heidi.

42. What style do you decorate in? An eclectic mix of pop-toddler and kitsch.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Leather is essential with little pigs(ie- three year olds).

44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yeah, two.

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? SF and the Dogs of course. Nothing else really matters.

I'm going to tag Eric because well, I think he's a little weird and I find that intriguing. GlamGranola because she's the classiest Big Bad Mamma Bear I know, but she's got her "isms" and Rachel because she owns a hedgehog(and that's different). Anyone else wanna disclose their very personal refridge contents or whatever, plaese do so and comment. I'd love to read your answers.