Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Small Signs

Yesterday I was catching up at ModMom and noticed you could win free method home products. I LOVE method home. I use so much of their stuff, I was psyched to see that I would be able to get a cool free bag just for purchasing my favorite daily cleaning products!

But wait, there's more!

As I was wandering around Target getting my stuff, my phone rang. My red Motorola Razor. It said "private call". I wasn't gonna answer it but my mammy was with me and she commanded be to accept the call. Maybe you know how she feels about cellphones.

So I answered it. The news is that one of my photos is being considered for the 2009 calendar of a very big organization. It is a honor to even be considered. I'm super psyched! It made my month in year full of shit. Yay me!