Monday, October 29, 2007

Drats! Foiled Again!

I didn't want to jinx myself by telling the world that I actually sold one of my pieces to a stranger until it ACTUALLY happend. Well, it happened. On Friday I met a lovely woman who had picked up one of my cards from the Exhibitour and in exchange for ONEHUNDREDANDFIFTEENBIGONES, she aquired a cool brushed steel frame encapsulating a photo of a Studebaker. I was so thrilled. I haven't cashed the check.

I thought about what I would do with it all weekend. Buy a new toaster, buy a new toaster, it chanted. Then upon looking into Snowflake's cute little gob, I discovered what I think appears to be a cavity. DRATS!

This morning I called a new lady dentist(per SF's request) and set up the initial appointment that will cost me possibly TWOHUNDREDANDONEBIGFATFUCKINGONES. Cash paid in full at the time of services. Only then will he go back for a cleaning(FOURTYEIGHTLITTLEFUCKINGONES) and finally the restorative services which will most likely bankrupt me. Anyone wanna buy a gently used Saab 9-3?