Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boodalee = Boodiful

It is a dark and rainy Halloween morning here in the middle of North Central Wisconsin, far, far away from the nearest Design Within Reach. Can you imagine my total shock and surprise when I got to work and read my email?

Normally it's the usual Astrology.com horoscopes and the Salon newsletter. Today was different. There amongst the mundane was an email from Mod Mom! It was a quick note informing me that I was one of her incredible contest winners! ModMom has the best contests! You should really check her out!

This time Snowflake is the lucky recipient of a Boodalee duvet and sheet set! It is so BEYOND hip and cute! I seriously considered getting the 'full' size set in case I wanted to downsize my queensize, but I didn't. I cannot be so greedy and selfish. This print just totally rocks! It has the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower and the Pyramids just to name a few cool icons on it!

Now I can't wait to find the perfect twin size bed to put these gorgeous threads on! Thanks Mom Mom and Boodalee! Happy Halloween!