Friday, October 26, 2007

10-20-30 Virus

I found this at the very Uber Kick Ass, Autumn's Mom. What were you doing 10, 20 and 30 years ago? I can't believe I can actually go back thirty years. Ugh.

10 years ago I was most likely dating this guy. I was probably also going on a trip to Mexico shortly. I partied. I was a crazy single girl enjoying everything life threw at me.

20 years ago I was attending the local University and chomping at the bit to get to the university that I really wanted to go to. I was on the tennis team and I was partying with the locals. And studying.

30 years ago I was eight years old and living in a very small town close to an indian reservation. It was the year I won a poetry contest. I liked to ice skate. I went to a school named Olga Brener. I had two younger brothers. Now I only have one.

You?