Friday, September 01, 2006

Freak Faqs

10. My youngest brother and I share the same birthday. We are five years apart. Some say "Irish Twins", I say parents having sex on their anniversary.

9. I won a state photography contest when I was 13 years old and had two photos in the Neville Museum.

8. I won a poetry contest when I was in third grade... it was about snow. I received a "blue ribbon" and my photo in the local paper.

7. I won a free choice of "Laughing Cow" cheese in sweepstakes.

6. I'm a nail biter. On certain whims that can stretch for weeks, I primp my nails, grow them out, French Manicure them and then, bite them off.

5. My parents once used Vic's Vapor Rub for lube. Woops.

4. My deceased brother had sex with a girl and used a stick of butter for lube. He knocked this girl up and called his progeny his "little butter ball".

3. A friend and I tripped on liquid acid in my front yard one summer day and reveled in the beauty of the ant hills and all that's small. It was alot like the scene in Animal House when Boone and his GF are smoking pot with Donald Sutherland.

2. I have never shit my pants.

1. I pick up almost any stray dog that crosses my path and return them to the Human Society or their owners.


, , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10. My grandma refers to Irish twins as siblings, NOT twins, who are born within one year of each other. Because Irish are Catholic, no birth control, etc. My cousin has Irish twins, 10 months apart.

9. I always suspected as much.

8. I always suspected as much.

7. I never suspected this, but being in WI, the cheese thing is no surprise.

6. Perhaps you and Py Korry were seperated at birth? Without the growing out part...biting his nails is one of his favorite hobbies.

5. & 4. No comment. Except, OUCH for 5.

3. Hmmm.

2. I wish I could say the same. TRULY.

1. Excellent. :) I try, but sometimes I can't catch them.

Anonymous said...

C'mon! No #2 on #2? Even as a baby? And Vapo Rub? You sure they weren't trying out a new contraception?

Anonymous said...

10. My little brother and I dated twins back in the 80's

9. I won a local toughman contest back in the early ninties.

8. I got knocked unconscience at a local toughman contest in the early nineties.

7. I made a comeback at the local toughman contest in the mid ninties. Didn't win but at least I didn't knocked out this time.

6. Rarely bite my nails. Keep clippers at work in case I get bored.

5. I put vics vapor rub on a room mate's upper lip while he was passed out. He was so far gone that he didn't even wake up.

4. I've used Squeeze Parkay on one of those special occasions back in the 80's.

3. The last time I tried acid was at a local wet tee shirt contest in the early 80's. Was also doing shrooms at the same time.

2.Shit my pants? Let me count the ways! I could write a novel.

1. I wish I was better at that. I highly commend you for your efforts.