Friday, May 19, 2006

Yesterday

My sweet little dewdrop, my delicious bean, my Super Baby. You were 26 months old yesterday. In honor of this glorious, shining moment, you pooped on the floor. This was after you hopped out of the bath. I applaud your personal style and at least you don't poop in the tub. You are so adorably sqeezable right now.


then
Brand New BabyCakes May 2004


Your language is in high gear and you speak better than most four year olds I've heard. You sound kind of like Bela Lugosi with your old world style accent, or maybe it's your old Polish granny that you never met. Yes, everyone still assumes you're a girl because I refuse to cut your hair. Luckily for you I never took you out of the house that day I put the pigtails in your hair. It was a Mommy Dearest kind of moment.

inbetween
Stand Up Guy May 2005



You love Kindermusic. But REAL music, is in your blood. Long before Kindermusic you were exposed to a healthy dose of various musical genres and you love them all. It's so cool to see you stop whatever you're doing if you hear something you like and just start grooving. You're one swank little dude. You like Swing and you LOVE to swing on a swing. I have this little song I sing to you when I push you and you love it. It goes like this:

Super Baby, Super Baby
He's Flying High In the Sky
(repeat a jillion times)

And then you start to sing it. It's precioso, my love and so are you. I don't need to blather on and on because you actually know how fabulous I think you are.


now
Beautiful Boy May 2006



, , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 26 months, Snowflake!

What a beautiful boy, and he seems like so much fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realized how much smaller his cheeks have been getting! He's turning into a little boy from being a baby, just so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy 26 months! Great photos! I took a peek at bilibo.com--I think I'm going to get some of them! They would be great toys for me to use because there is NO specific purpose! I love it! Thank you for the great suggestion!

Anonymous said...

Oh those cheeks. I just wanna eat them (in a non-cannibalistic don't wanna hurt him way!!!)!!!