Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stimulation

Working for my parents has its perks. Normally, you wouldn't think 'painting' would be a fun task, but it can be. Monday and Tuesday my brother and I helped Nana paint the cottage as part of her 'Mother's Day' present(she insisted).

When we went to the local hardware store(the ONLY place that sells paint & also the place where I made Snowflake spew his Gummies), Nana was thinking something mocha, something Haagen Daz Coffee-like. I was thinking a deeper dustier earthy tone. And then I saw it. It's called "California Dreaming". She couldn't decide. I told her if it were my house I would go with it, but the decision was hers. She has to live with it.

No shrinking violet, if she despised it, she could blame it on me(family tradition). Bro' had everything taped so I opened the can of fresh 'limon' and started rolling. It breathes. It takes on a life of it's own. Any color looks amazing against it. It is so vibrant it glows. It's a very invigorating and unexpected atmosphere.

living_1

living

dining_1

yash
The Clock says it's 4:20. That's funny.

cat
Cubitec Shelving

pendant