Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Things You Wish You Didn't Know

From Curiosity:


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog
2) Pointless Drivel
3) Shelli’s Sentiments
4) CuriosityKiller
5) MsMamma

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
1) The Cynical Girl
2) The D
3) Uncivil
4) (Un)relaxedad
5) PJ

What were you doing 10 years ago?

1997. I was working for my parents, single and partying.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Being a mom and thinking about The Food Network.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) strawberries, cherries, blueberries
2) Chocolates - Godiva Caramel Nut Bouches
3) Ice-cream
4) Granny Smith Apples w/ Jif creamy peanut butter
5) Nuts - almonds and cashews

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: I know a lot of pop songs by heart….

1) The Queen is Dead - By The Smiths I know EVERY song on that list by heart.
2) The Theme from "The Love Boat"
3) Like a Virgin - Madonna
4) Spoonman - Soundgarden
5) Love Will Keep Us Together - The Captain & Tenille

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Share the wealth
2) Turn my current abode into a mini-estate
3) Paint on canvas
4) Travel and have a second home in Mexico
5) Throw a big party and y’all are invited!!!

Five bad habits:
1) Biting my nails
2) Not using my YMCA membership lately
3) Eating Pizza
4) Losing my temper
5) Not spending enough time with my 92 year old Granny-Love

Five things you like doing:
1) Keeping the dog shit picked up... they shit, I'm the fly with the scoop.
2) Hanging out with Snowflake and the dogs in our new fenced in 'yardscape'
3) Eating
4) Photography
5) Road Tripping, even mini's.

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Leg Warmers
2) Hot Pants
3) Ballet Flats
4) Gauchos
5) Tube socks

Five favorite toys:
1) Camera
2) iPod
3) The Oral B
4) Adobe Photoshop
5) Apple Computers


From Chrissy:

FOODOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Homemade Ranch

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Taco Bell (Crunch Wrap minus meat add guac)

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. I don't really have one.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20%, usually, unless the service sucks ass. I waited tables in an Italian place after college, because this town was just HEAPING with job prospects.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. fresh strawberries

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Orbit Bubble Mint (thanks Glamgranola)

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Just a simple swirly Mac screen, kind of orange with a whorl of color running through it.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Two. The 13" Sponge Bob and a 20" Sony(circa 1991 for movies).

BIOLOGY
Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My one good eye. I like my hands, but they're getting old, too. I guess I would say my hair. I just have a lot of it, thank goodness.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Not really unless you're talking penis' and wood ticks.

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Hearing. I'm like a dog. (I can hear the neighbors through the walls of their house in the winter. Well, he is a dry drunk who yells a lot.)

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Two years ago. But I was crowned twice last summer. Bastards.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. I had to grab four 6"x6"x8' off the piles at Menards last week for the backyard extravaganza. All I was thinking was please don't let me drop one of these fuckers on my foot.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No, but I was hit in the face with a tennis raquette. Doh!

BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No.

Q. Is love for real?
A. I know the love I have for Snowflake is not of this Earth. Does that mean it's not real?

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. No, but I thought if I was a writer my pen name would be Ezra or Scarlett something.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Black, like the night.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I've accidentally inhaled a gnat or two. My grandmother once grabbed a dog treat that looked like a cookie and chomped on it at Christmas.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Yes.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes.

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Yes, but I have my conditions: an unincorporated rural community at 1AM.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Oh sure. Why not?

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. NO.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. That's a toughie. Maybe. Maybe not.

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Only if it was sold in Albania or Nepal.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A: I would try.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Never. That is such a creepy question!!

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Sure.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. Sure. Never been on it.

DUMBOLOGY:
Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. Nothing. I'm totally nude. Actually, I don't usually carry things in my pockets. I hate the way it feels to have junk in them. Sometimes I carry a little tchochke, though.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I haven't seen it.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Hardwood and not enough of it, IMO.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. I don't have a shower, just a big freestanding English bathtub, similar to the Starck for Duravit tub.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. I don't think so.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. None. I hate things between my toes.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. When they tried to drop my drunk brother off at my house and the ASSHOLES pounded on my door and shined flashlights in the upstairs windows for over 45 minutes until I was so pissed off I answered the door.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. I am so sick of this question. How about a wealthy philanthropist.

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Annie

Q: Last person you called?
A. My Mamma

RANDOMOLOGY:
Q. First place you went this morning?
A. Bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Get off the computer. Sometimes I just want to throw it away along with my cellphone. I hate technology and I love it.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Curious George

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I think so. I have my moments of fuckoffedness though. I despise disingenuous people.